Wednesday, October 1, 2008

g.fonz recommends g.fonz

why might a girl consider a ghetto phone over a sexy phone?

Just a little over 1 year ago, my magenta Motorola Razr phone died on me. The screen just blacked out one day. Which was fine, considering I had a rubber band holding the screen on - which I had pulled off to clean the lint that got trapped between the phone and the phone screen. Let's just say that Motorola might not make the highest quality phones and it was time for me to move on.

So what did I do? I replaced it with the same phone. One would think that I would learn. Nope. I like to repeat my mistakes.

Well, the last 3 weeks my phone has been on the fritz. The screen won't work (again) if I close my phone...keep it open and it's fine. Today might be the last straw...the voice activation on it keeps trying to on its' own to call people. The buttons on the keypad don't work at all. And it just keeps shutting off on its' own.

Stupid technology.

No comments: